Our exciting Broadcast Technician Apprenticeship Program
offers hands-on experience, the opportunity to work side-by-side with the best team of mobile engineers in the country, and the chance to be a part of some of the most exciting sports events in history. This demanding 1-year paid apprenticeship will guide the candidate to a comprehensive understanding of all technical aspects of a live television production broadcast.
During this time, the apprentice will learn the following:
- The setup of mobile units on site for live broadcasts
- Network and IT infrastructures
- Preventive equipment maintenance
- The signal flow of multiple trucks
- Troubleshooting skills
- Site logistics and coordination
- Client interaction
Eligibility minimum requirements include the following:
- Basic knowledge of computers and electronics
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems
- Must possess critical thinking, operation monitoring, and active listening skills
- Energetic team player with strong interpersonal skills
- An interest in and passionate about broadcasting and media technologies
- BS/BA preferred
All apprentices work on productions occurring in the metro Boston area. During non-production time periods, apprentices will be required to work in the field shop in Hudson, NH. Apprentices are required to work 10-hour days while onsite and 8-hour days when working in the shop. Upon successful completion, apprentices will be eligible for full time employment with Game Creek Video.
Interested applicants should submit cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Game Creek Video
Attn: Human Resources Department
23 Executive Drive
Hudson, NH 03051
Game Creek Video is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.